Ask A Lawyer: Getting My License Back

Question: 2008 and 2009 were bad years for me driving. While I was in college I was charged with an underage DWI, a speeding, and a Driving While License Revoked. I also had a Failure To Appear, since I was 3 counties away. 3 years later, I need my license back. Where do I begin?

Answer: You should pull a copy of your NC DMV record and then talk to a good attorney. It is often just guess work to figure out how to get you driving again without first reviewing all of the reasons the DMV has on your record. With a copy of your DMV record, an experienced attorney could discuss each step. Please contact our Firm if you cannot find a local attorney.

This entry was posted in Criminal Law, General Legal Interest and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s